Bosses stalk Facebook before hiring:
Bosses stalk Facebook before hiring: Employers use social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook before hiring staff, according to new research.
Asked if stalking their employees was legal, one employer said: “It’s ok if we do it because we’re a business, but if we catch any of our employees doing it we fire them on the spot”. “Besides,” she continued “what’s the worst that could happen, they’ll put our corporate logo in jail?”
- Employers Facebook Stalk (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- The Art of Stalking (anadvertisersadvice.wordpress.com)
- How do you stop being stalked (wiki.answers.com)
- Everything You Feared (And Hoped) About Your Job and Facebook Is True (work.failblog.org)
- New Friend-Watch App Lets You Stalk Your Facebook Friends (techcrunch.com)